Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PISTACHIO DELIGHT


Today’s recipe is a favorite from my childhood!   I’ve never met a kid who didn’t like it---both the taste and the color are fun!   I think this dish was served at every church function I ever went to.   I hope you will try this great Springtime treat.

Ingredients:
1 small box of pistachio instant pudding
1 large can of crushed pineapple
One 9 ounce carton of Cool Whip
1 cup of miniature marshmallows
¼ cup chopped pecans

Instructions:
*Mix dry pudding and pineapple together.
*Add Cool Whip, marshmallows and pecans to pudding mixture.
*Refrigerate and serve chilled.

1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy! And wasn't the recipe I expected!! My Mama makes something called Pistachio Delight that is a layered dessert. Well, now I have something new to try!!

    And exciting days are getting closer for you!!!

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete