Thursday, May 17, 2012

COKE HAM

          
 You won't believe how much you will love this recipe!  I've never met anyone who doesn't love it. The only problem is that whenever I share this recipe with them, they can't believe how simple it is to prepare.  Let me know what you think...
 
  Ingredients:
Ham (fully cooked, smoked) 
2 liters of coke

Instructions:
*Place  ham in a dutch oven.
*Pour a 2 liter coke over the ham, or enough coke to almost cover.
*Bring to a boil and then simmer until hot throughout (the timing depends on the size of the ham---I usually cook for about 3 hours).
*Slice and serve.

*If you want the ham to cook faster,  just cut your ham into smaller pieces before cooking. 

1 comment:

  1. I love EASY! And I love your photos! Still waiting for videos. And your grandbaby!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete