Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SPICED TEA MIX

                        

This is a fun spiced tea to make and even to give as a gift.  My daughter made up a huge vat of it when she got married.  She put single servings into decorative jars to give each guest to take home with them as they left the reception. 

Ingredients:
½ cup instant tea
2 cups Tang
2 cups sugar
2 Packages of Wyler’s Twist Lemonade mix
2 t. cinnamon
1 t. cloves

Instructions:
*Mix all the ingredients together.
*Store in an airtight container.
*Use 1 to 2 Tablespoons of tea mix per cup of hot water.

3 comments:

  1. I love spiced tea, and love that you make it with packages of lemonade mix instead of the pre-sugared variety! Now I can substitute Splenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan--Splenda is a wonderful product! This is a very old recipe--before Splenda so there is a lot of sugar in it. I used to make this when I was a little girl around the Christmas and New Year's time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! I will be referring back to this one!! Love spiced tea!!!

    Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete