Saturday, March 24, 2012

LET'S COOK UP SOME COMMUNICATION


Hello precious readers!  I need your help.  Please give me your input on recipes you would like to see on my blog.  You can give me a general category (such as beef or cookies, etc) or something more specific (such as  fish tacos).   I would also appreciate knowing  your  questions about cooking methods, your kitchen challenges and how I can help you feel more confident as you cook.  Finally, do you need new ideas of how to decorate your dinner table for parties or how to present your food?  If so, let me know and I’ll share my ideas in those areas.  My main goal in providing  a daily blog is to make it valuable to you as you cook for your family.    I enjoy spending time writing out my family recipes and even developing new recipes to share with you.  So  please help me out by giving me your ideas, opinions and questions.  I look forward to hearing from you and remember to look back at the  great recipes that were posted in 2011.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

  1. I want video demonstrations...'cause I want to see your pretty face and hear your sweet voice.
    Patiently waiting.
    With lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi. We are actually working on them now. We want to get several ready before we start posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog. I will definitely be trying some of the recipes. I have just moved from Georgia to N. Idaho, so I alreadly enjoy alot of the southern cooking. Do you have any wild game recipes?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy-Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you will be trying out some of the recipes. Don't forget to look back at those from 2011, when I started blogging. I think you'll find a good variety of methods and foods. I don't really have any wild game recipes (I am a bit of a city girl) but my GrandMother used to make "bird pie" which was really a chicken pot pie except she used grouse that my uncle brought home from his hunting expeditions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow grouse, that is even too wild for me!

    ReplyDelete