Monday, September 17, 2012

----BREAKING NEWS----



---BREAKING NEWS---BREAKING NEWS---BREAKING NEWS---BREAKING NEWS---
I’ve been sharing recipes and cooking tips with you for a year now.  It’s been so much fun to post tried and true family treasures as well as  new recipes that I’ve developed for my family.  In the new “blog year” I will still bring you recipes that you can use every day and those you can make for special occasions, however I won’t be posting them every day.  I’ll be mixing it up a bit—some weeks will have more postings than others.   There might even  be a video mixed in now and then.
 I will also be expanding the posts to include information that I feel will be useful to you concerning cooking methods and explanations about ingredients choices.  This is an opportunity for you to get involved.  I’d love to hear from you to know of subjects (specific or general) that you would like for me to address.  The blog will be more valuable to you if I know of areas you are interested to learn more about.  We can even branch out a bit into the areas of decorating (tablescapes, flowers, Christmas Trees, etc.) if you would like. Hearing from you is very important to me---so think about how this blog can serve you in a more effective way and send me a message.  Also remember to search the blog for recipes from my previous posts.  You may see a recipe you haven’t tried yet.  Thank you so much for reading the blog and for trying out my recipes.  My hope for you remains that you will cook with confidence and joy as you prepare meals for your family!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!! Can't wait for the videos!!! And by all means, yes, share your decorating tips too! You are such a fabulous hostess, please help us all!!

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete